How to Volunteer
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any growing museum! We are blessed with the energy and knowledge of some wonderful people! We think they will tell you they find it fun and rewarding too.
But we continually need more hands. Here are just a few of the types of things we need your help on:
- Outreach to individuals, businesses, and foundations
- Property maintenance
- Event support at community gatherings and “car shows”
- Maintenance of our collection of vehicles
- Further researching history of Pontiac transportation – particularly trucks and some obscure brands!
- Building prep for renovation (does your work organization support community work days?)
Would your employer support any type of “in-kind giving” associated with the significant equipment and supplies involved in building renovation? Or “work teams” that might offer their support?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help make a difference!